Skip to content

Main Navigation

University Property Off-Campus Use

Make sure if you transport or utilize University equipment off-campus and keep it off-premise, to fill out an Off-Campus Use form and file it with your department. This information can be very beneficial in the event of a loss.

Please Note: By opening the Equipment Off-Campus Use Form you are leaving the Risk & Insurance Services website. The Equipment Off-Campus Use Forms site is operated and maintained by Property Accounting. Please contact Property Accounting's webmaster with any related problems or questions.

Equipment Off-Campus Use Form (PDF)

Last Updated: 4/7/21