What to be aware of for events on or off campus
- Person in Charge of the event.
- Ensure there will be water available for participants.
- If this event involves potentially hazardous activities have the participants sign
a liability waiver.
- If there is a guest speaker refer to the Guest Lecturer Agreement.
- If a group outside of the University of Utah wants to hold an event on campus, please
- If a UU department is hiring a group outside the University of Utah request they provide
you with a certificate of insurance.
- If the University of Utah needs to provide a certificate of insurance to anyone, please
complete a Certificate of Insurance Request.
- Have all contracts/agreements reviewed by U General Counsel.
- If there is a need for security at your event please contact U Department of Public Safety.
- Be aware of applicable noise ordinances in the area of your event.
- If you are charging any admission fees for this event determine if tickets will they
be pre-sold or sold at the gate.
- If the event involves minors refer to the Youth Protection and Program Support webpage.